Saturday, January 30, 2010

Stuff

So a post over at www.fatcatcrochet.com (sorry, my frickin' link thing isn't working right) this morning had me thinking about all of my crap.

Now I'm not talking about the SgtMaj's crap, that would take the writing of volumes. Oh and now there's even more since he started his PhD. Mind you all of his books and notes taunt me on a daily basis: "Why aren't you doing something constructive with your time, hhhmmmm?"

Instead I read blogs and play Farmville on Facebook. (I know, no socially redeeming value there, but addicting)

Again I ramble.

I started going through some of the stuff in the walk in closet that I have been planning to rehab for over a month. I think I even wrote something about it. I discovered no less than 4 different sizes of coats, jackets, sweaters.

Good thing my hands don't gain weight or I'd have a shitload of gloves as well.

This made me look at my personal closet....at the boxes and boxes of clothes in different sizes.

Which made me think about weight loss...and exercising. Both of which hasn't been happening here at The Snarky Table.

For you see, as stated previously, I like to read others' blogs and play Farmville. Not harvest the crops physically, but with a click of the mouse.

So, I have an ever growing rear end and carpel tunnel in the right wrist.

Nice.

So once I'm done harvesting my Super Pumpkins this morning (hey, I can't kick the habit all at once), I am going to bag up all of the old clothes for charity. Because., honestly here, I lose 20 pounds? Mama is buying some new jeans.

Have a good one people.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I cleaned out that make-up drawer this morning and washed all (3) make-up brushes. For some reason I have no problem purging clothes that don't fit. It pisses me off so much that they don't fit that I donate them almost immediately! Because like you said, IF I lose 20 pounds? I'm buying new jeans! So glad I could help;-)

    ReplyDelete