Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! While this was a short work week for me, it sure seemed to go on forever. TGIF

Tomorrow Lor and I go to the Rosemont Theatre to see Mamma Mia live. We're pretty psyched. We plan to go to dinner first and stay at a neighboring hotel after.

This time I will try my best to actually take pics. We'll see, that would mean I would have to remember the camera AND remember to take pictures. That might just be a little too much for my menopausal brain to handle.

I hope everyone has a good, safe weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Mamma Mia Live?! Have a great time. Man! Dinner, live theater and a hotel for the night? SWEET! You might want to check about the photos, most times they don't let you take pictures during live performances. They might not let you take your camera in. But then again it is the Rosemont:)

    ReplyDelete