Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!





First I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
Whether you are Christian or not (not), this is a time where we are (hopefully) a little more understanding, a little more empathetic.

If not, there's plenty of liquor to go around, if you're lucky.



Side note: the SgtMaj and I stopped on the way home from work at Dominick's Grocery (Your store Lisa, even though you are on vacation). I really had to use the little girl's room as the traffic was so bad in the snow (insert earlier post about moronic Chicago drivers here), it took a really loooong time to get into the city.

Back to liquor. Since we had to stop anyway we bought a couple of cases of beer and a case of wine.....the check out girl looked at us like we were complete alcoholics! I'm sorry but any time you get several of my family members together you need a little sumpin' sumpin' as my Great Grandma would say.

Soooooo.....where am I going with this? As I bring together most of my favorite people: the Pooks and her new husband, the SgtMaj, my favorite brother and his wife, my nephew (Angie come back from Florida!), I am thankful that we are all safe and healthy and together.

Mom, Dad and Elvis: Have a dance on us; we miss you!
Seriously, I need a new camera! Pretty please!






Love and peace to all from The Snarky Table.

No comments:

Post a Comment