Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas (Again)


Am I repeating myself? Again? It sucks getting older.

WTH I'll say it again. I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas, whether your idea of wonderful is spent with family, cruising the internet, seeing a movie, or all of the above.

Actually I think I've done all of this in the last two days. A Merry Christmas indeed.

We had the family over for our traditional Xmas Eve Celebration. Not everyone could be there, but it was a good time.

We ate way too much ham, and mashed potatoes, crescent rolls and mac and cheese. Oh, and the garlic butter smeared on everything. Mhmmmm garlic butter.

Why don't I make ham more often? It's so easy and oh so tasty. Much easier than say, brining a bloody turkey.

So after dinner and our gag gift white elephant (the leopard Snuggie was the hit of the night), we played Left, Right, Center. Good times.

I realized this morning that I didn't take any pictures! Blasphemy, I will definately have to work on the picture thing this year.

Maybe that should be my New Year's resolution...since that whole weight loss thing is such a bust.

Oh, and SgtMaj and I went to see It's Complicated this morning. Hysterical movie! I love Meryl Streep. And even though Alec Baldwin is not my favorite person, he was pretty funny in this movie as well.

Oh, and we were the youngest people in the theatre. hehehe. Maybe because it was the 10 am matinee? hehe. Maybe. Whatever the reason I'll take it.

So now it's a quiet day for me and the SgtMaj. Cornish Game hens, a book, and a couple of movies.

Merry Christmas indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stumbled across you and enjoyed reading... I'm not an Alec Baldwin fan but I loved him in Elizabethtown. I never knew he was funny. ;o) I didn't want to see It's Complicated because he's in it. But if he's funny there, too, then I can take it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot he was in that movie. One of my favorites. I think we own it? Maybe, who knows.

    ReplyDelete