Saturday, February 27, 2010

I HATE February, or Winter or Both......Whatever

No pics yet, I have the nastiest cold ever. Thank You, February!

Will it ever be warm again? Will it ever be light again. Damn SADD! Damn Chicago February Gloom. (For those of you on the East Coast, an apology...I know you're up to your pits in snow)

So that's it. It's 2 am, I can't sleep even hyped up on NyQuil and Lambrusco (Wait, are you supposed to take that with alcohol?) Well I'm still breathing, albeit through my mouth, so I guess so.

BTW, I LOVE the new blue walls in the bedroom! It will look awesome once I put up some brown drapes.

I also love the lack of clutter. Way more than I thought I would. Of course this prompted the SgtMaj to throw his hands up in disgust and say: "This is our home, not a(n) hotel room!" Now imagine a tall skinny blonde man saying that with an accent like Scotty from the original Star Trek......I love accents! And no, the SgtMaj doesn't have an accent, I've just lost my mind. "Captain, I'm not a miracle worker!" Hehehe

(And are we supposed to put "an" in front of a word that starts with H? I can never remember that rule from like 4th grade....maybe because 4th grade was about 4 million years ago!)

Editorial note: While the combo of NyQuil and Lambrusco hasn't helped me sleep, after reading this everyone else will be put to sleep!

Ciao all....may you stay healthy and warm this dismal end of February...I'm going to try to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. You only put "an" in front of words beginning with "H" if you are pronouncing said word without the "H"....as in "otel" or "amburger".
    Hope you are feeling better.
    Love, Lo

    ReplyDelete